Android 2.1 has a date

This is a discussion on Android 2.1 has a date within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; The data on the upgrade chart is for US ATT customer's only I believe. From the official Motorola forums, they've been evasive when asked for ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Android 2.1 has a date

The data on the upgrade chart is for US ATT customer's only I believe. From the official Motorola forums, they've been evasive when asked for other carriers.

stupid at&t and their dam services. if it wernt for the crap-ware that they put on the phone Motorola would have of of put 2.1 out in the wild a long time ago, but no at&t needs to have it crap-ware. sorry guys just need to vent a little. lol

Actually, that's probably not true, as the Cliq doesn't have "stupid att crapware" and it still hasn't been upgraded to 2.1 yet either. The Cliq has been out longer than the Backflip also.

Could the reason the Cliq doesn't have stupid AT&T crapware be because the Cliq isn't with AT&T? I thought the Backflip was the only Android phone AT&T currently carries?

Quote Originally Posted by sal2708 View Post
    stupid at&t and their dam services. if it wernt for the crap-ware that they put on the phone Motorola would have of of put 2.1 out in the wild a long time ago, but no at&t needs to have it crap-ware. sorry guys just need to vent a little. lol
    No they wouldnt have. Motorola still needs to make sure Motoblur works. Hence why you dont see any of the other Blur phones running 2.1. The Droid doesnt have Motoblur which is why its currently up to date. Less development and testing time. If you really wanted to be able to get the OS upgrades as soon as they come out, you shouldve bought an N1 or a Droid.. HTC probably gets theirs out quicker because they make the Sense UI something you can disable.. Its probably just another home replacement type app as opposed to being so integrated in the OS like the Backflip is with Motoblur... Kinda reminds me of the days when you broke Windows by removing Internet Explorer..

Im pretty sure the AT&T Music Player is not the reason we dont have 2.1 yet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links