Advertising

This is a discussion on Advertising within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Anyone else really dislike the advertising for the backflip? The Commercials make the Backflip look like a phone for 14 year old girls.......

Thread: Advertising

Advertising

Anyone else really dislike the advertising for the backflip? The Commercials make the Backflip look like a phone for 14 year old girls....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Anyone else really dislike the advertising for the backflip? The Commercials make the Backflip look like a phone for 14 year old girls....

What commercials do you get? All the ones I get are men doing things on the phone, mostly basketball or sports related. Maybe different areas get different commercials?

I'm in MD, between Baltimore and DC.

I get one of 3 commercials. Either the one where the man i s walking down the street talking to a girl and another man on Verizon who cant "talk and surf" at the same time, the one where the newscaster is talking about Facebook updates, and the one where the man is playing horse and has to order something offline.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links