getting all the pictures, video, etc off my phone

This is a discussion on getting all the pictures, video, etc off my phone within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Hi there! can someone please tell me what i need to do to get all the pictures, videos, etc off my phone cause i am ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: getting all the pictures, video, etc off my phone

getting all the pictures, video, etc off my phone

Hi there! can someone please tell me what i need to do to get all the pictures, videos, etc off my phone cause i am returning it, but i have pictures of my baby on there that i don't want to lose! today is the last day of my 30 days to be able to return it and i can't get home first to download it all on to my computer...any ideas or am i just out of luck??

Thanks so much!
    Kathy

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You could start uploading them like crazy to a website or email them to yourself.

The most ideal way is to back them up to the PC from off the sdcard, but I noticed you said you don't have access to a pc.

Why are you returning the phone?

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Well, without being able to copy the files to a PC, yeah, you're kind of limited in what you can do. I'd probably have to agree that trying to upload as much as you can to a website is really you're only option.

Try astrozip and zip up the files. Then up to a site like mediafire or something. You could also zip them up and email them to yourself. The second is probably the safest.

Thank you guys for your replies! I ended up just running home quickly and putting all the pictures and videos on my computer. i didn't think i was going to be able to get there, but i just made time.

to answer the question why did i return it...well i liked the phone ok, but i really didn't like the camera, more importantly the delay of the shutter to take the picture. i have a 14 month old little girl that just about everytime i tried to take a picture of her, by the time the shutter finally took it, it was always the back of her head. So that part was actually really important to me. Plus, even though this phone did most things (in some cases more) than the iphones, my husband has one of those and i still found myself grabbing his phone a lot just cause i like the size of the screen and some of the things it does.
    i really liked the keypad though, i will miss that!

plus i paid $99 (after rebate) for mine and i was seeing people were getting them for free, so that was a little irritating to me!

i just went back to my plain old phone for now, i may wait to see what the iphone 4g brings when it comes out sometime this summer. not sure yet.

thank you everyone on this forum though for all your help and answers when i posted questions or problems! you guys are great

Kathy

Sorry that it didn't meet your needs. I don't believe though that there will be a new iPhone this year. There will be a software update, but I'm pretty sure there won't be a new phone with improved specs.

Indeed there is no iphone 4g coming. It is merely going to over the air software update.

well there might not be a new iphone, but everything i have been reading online suggests there will be and it shows a rumored release date of June 22. I know how bad rumors can be, but everything else i have seen does suggest that it is coming this summer.
    But even if it does come out, the price may be so outrageous it might not even be in my range!
    I would actually go out right now and get the iphone 3gs, but why not wait and see what the newer one will offer and if anything the price of the 3gs will hopefully drop.

we shall see i guess!

I'll believe it when Apple announces it. Just because somebody claims to have found a "lost prototype" for a new iPhone doesn't necessarily mean there's a new phone coming out this year. One would have expected that they'd have announced a new phone when they announced OS 4, but they didn't.

We'll see. I still remain skeptical though. Regardless, I just got a Backflip and won't be changing phones for at least 2 yrs barring something major happening, heh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links