Battery

This is a discussion on Battery within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; deleted by author...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Battery

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Quote Originally Posted by Lendal View Post
    Bill, if you can show somewhere that tests have been conducted by some scientific agency to show that an occasional discharge helps, then I'll accept it, gladly. And I'll thank you for the information.

However, I've seen reports from several agencies now that indicate that's not the case for today's lithium ion batteries.

In fact, at least one of them has said specifically that letting them discharge way down and then back up for 'conditioning' isn't especially good for the battery.
    I can't show you since I didn't record my own experiences but I can point you to XDA-Developers and you will find many threads regarding MSM-7200 based devices (like the Backflip) and battery issues with WM 6.5.3. Whether this is a software or hardware issue I do not know. But, I can verify 100% that the solutions on XDA-Developers worked for me on my Pure with WM 6.5.3.

if amylyn1970 or any other user who purchased a battery from ebay would kindly post a link so that i might find a similar provider, that would be great. im interested in where you found your battery because it sounds much better than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by waghalter View Post
    if amylyn1970 or any other user who purchased a battery from ebay would kindly post a link so that i might find a similar provider, that would be great. im interested in where you found your battery because it sounds much better than mine.
    Bump cause I'm also curious

did a simple search on ebay for battery for motorola backflip and got the following

Motorola BN80 Battery BRAND NEW OEM Backflip (SNN5851A) - eBay (item 280499679657 end time May-28-10 17:40:00 PDT)

ok after testing the google sync for the last week my batter life has doubled by disabling that feature. just a lil heads up.

Positives connected to each other and negative on the car be used to jump to chassis on the car getting jumped.

next time try reading the directions

option A is used to charge the battery, option B will cause BIG problems, i won't even touch option C..

Quote Originally Posted by greekflip View Post
    ok after testing the google sync for the last week my batter life has doubled by disabling that feature. just a lil heads up.
    good finding!

also if you want to increase battery life just take a picture of something black! the less graphic intensive your display the longer duration without charging

So after a couple weeks with the phone, here's what I've noticed:

Google Sync doesn't seem to have that much effect for me. I've had it on since day one and battery life has been just fine. However, I did try turning the My Location source on for a couple days (specifically the Use Wireless Networks option, I didn't even bother with GPS). This caused a VERY noticeable drop in battery life. It went back to normal as soon as I turned it off.

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to change the battery on a Firex smoke detector? The smoke detectors seem to be wired to the house with a backup battery in case the power goes out.

It's not as simple as just pulling out the old battery and popping in the new one. There's a plastic mold or case(with one red wire, one black wire, and one yellow wire) covering where the battery is held. So, basically I need to somehow remove this before I can get to the battery. Can anyone tell me the safe way to do this?

I'm not trying to get electrocuted here Any help would be appreciated.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links