Help!

This is a discussion on Help! within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I got a text and it said something about a yahoo member is sending you a text. (Something like that, i dont remember...i deleted it) ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!

Help!

I got a text and it said something about a yahoo member is sending you a text. (Something like that, i dont remember...i deleted it) Well seconds later i got a text from somebodys USER NAME. How did they get my cell to send me a text???? I really need some help I dont want random people to have my cell number!!!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You are screwed, it's probably the CIA and they are coming for you.

ok well, that was unnecessary.

Apologies, did you sign in to yahoo messenger , I really can' think of any other reason this would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by UserName View Post
    I got a text and it said something about a yahoo member is sending you a text. (Something like that, i dont remember...i deleted it) Well seconds later i got a text from somebodys USER NAME. How did they get my cell to send me a text???? I really need some help I dont want random people to have my cell number!!!!!!
    Call your service provider (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint?) and find out if it's from one of their 'business partners'.

If it is, complain about it and tell them to stop.

Thanks.... i appreciate the help. it just really confuses me when random people are texting me with a s/n not a phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by Con5150 View Post
    Apologies, did you sign in to yahoo messenger , I really can' think of any other reason this would happen.
    i dont even use yahho messenger

Were you just issued this phone number?

If you were just issued the phone number then it's possible you are using someone's old number and some of there messages are being sent to you phone. I have seen this happen in the past. You need to call AT&T.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by batmania15 View Post
    Were you just issued this phone number?

If you were just issued the phone number then it's possible you are using someone's old number and some of there messages are being sent to you phone. I have seen this happen in the past. You need to call AT&T.
    I've had this number ever since i was 14...so I know that can't be the issue. The first text was from like a 1111 number saying i was receiving a text and something about yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by UserName View Post
    I've had this number ever since i was 14...so I know that can't be the issue. The first text was from like a 1111 number saying i was receiving a text and something about yahoo.
    Ok wasn't sure so wanted to throw that out there. Did you recently enter some online contest or anything were you text a code word somewhere. Because they'll continue to text you.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links