Prepare me please!

This is a discussion on Prepare me please! within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Originally Posted by Nos Thanks guys. I will look into your suggestions. However I have to ask. Every time you dial a number that is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prepare me please!

Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    Thanks guys. I will look into your suggestions.

However I have to ask. Every time you dial a number that is NOT in your contacts, you have to put in the area code?
    Dunno...I don't really call too many people that aren't in my contacts, save maybe the pizza place or something...but on the rare occasion that I have, I haven't had to put in the area code. My suggestion: if you have to do that, just go ahead and add them to your contacts with the area code (old habit from texting people lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    However I have to ask. Every time you dial a number that is NOT in your contacts, you have to put in the area code?
    No, it's only an issue with texts. When you *dial* a number you don't have to dial an area code if local. However, for texting, you need an area code. So, I've gone through and added the area code for any contact I may text.

I always recommend including the area code for all contacts. Anytime you travel outside your local area code you will have problems otherwise.

i havent figured out how to move an app from one screen to another yet.. but will keep digging.

Quote Originally Posted by chrismmm View Post
    i havent figured out how to move an app from one screen to another yet.. but will keep digging.
    touch and hold an existing app (wait for the vibration) then drag to the side (or new location on the existing pane) and the screen will slide over one pane. drop it where you want it or slide further for the next pane, and so on.

Hold you finger down on the app till your phone vibrates and then you can move the icon.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by scout19d3 View Post
    touch and hold an existing app (wait for the vibration) then drag to the side (or new location on the existing pane) and the screen will slide over one pane. drop it where you want it or slide further for the next pane, and so on.
    If this doesn't work, you can always just remove it from one screen and add to another...nothing against doing it that way. Sometimes the screen doesn't want to slide when you get to a side of it with an icon...or it goes way too fast (like 2 over instead of 1 over). You'll just have to get comfortable with one way or another.

so is there a way to ssh into the phone ? any ideas? any appl that will do this from the desktop?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links