Any audiophiles in the house?

This is a discussion on Any audiophiles in the house? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I have paired my [ame=" =8-1"]UE10[/ame] earbuds with the backflip and so far am pretty pleased. I never really loved the sound of any of ...

Thread: Any audiophiles in the house?

Any audiophiles in the house?

I have paired my [ame=" =8-1"]UE10[/ame] earbuds

with the backflip and so far am pretty pleased. I never really loved the sound of any of the Apple products and have mostly used a Samsung P3 for some of the best sound imaginable.

I may be able to get away from carrying an extra device though, since the Backflip sounds pretty decent.

A question though;

Is there a decent music player for Android 1.5? I'm looking for something that has equalizer settings or presets since the Backflip sounds a little bit muddy with these headphones.

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can try this, I haven't used it though:

Audio Player WithEQ Platinum v1.5.0 Application for Android | Multimedia

Personally I used mixzing MixZing Media Player v2.3.3 Application for Android | Multimedia until the got a little to "happy" with their ads. It is easily the most feature rich player (besides eq), but wasn't worth $7 to me

I decided to try 3 (cubed) you can find it by searching rockon. This is the nicest player looking music player i have seen. I am particularly a fan of the cover wall view. It is under active development, so sometimes it may seem buggy. if you have problem though if you email the dev he is worldclass about fixing them. - Cyrket

The only other I here tossed around a bunch is tunewiki. Its claim to fame is lyric support... a feature i could care less about.

San Jose, CA
    I have to mention Vanilla music player. It's super simple and elegant (and ad-free), but lacks features like an equalizer or playlists. I love it, so I can't help suggesting it, but I understand if you want something more robust.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links