0.13.35 Update. Official user submitted ChangeLog??

This is a discussion on 0.13.35 Update. Official user submitted ChangeLog?? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Honestly, I have not noticed ANY general performance boosts. The only changes for me are the android key LEDs turning off in table top mode, ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 0.13.35 Update. Official user submitted ChangeLog??

Honestly, I have not noticed ANY general performance boosts. The only changes for me are the android key LEDs turning off in table top mode, and the fact that Google Sky Map actually works now.

well just got the update bout 1 pm...so far from the little that i got to use it..

Scrolling is a lil smoother
    Switching home screens is smoother
    Loading contacts are quicker
    Market place loads quicker
    When unlocking phone from sleep mode is quicker
    Pictures on contacts still take long to load

so far thats it im at work and dont have much time to play with it. (no homo)

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by jackazz0328 View Post
    So I went to phone settings and did a manual check for updates and I got a 2 part update that was at 11:20 am. So anyone who didnt get it might want to try and you might get lucky like me.
    Oh wow. Yeah, it's there. Downloading now. Thanks so much!

Table top mode so much better with the turning off the 3 led lights. The text messaging has improved tremendously.

my phone is definantly alot faster and "snappier". It charges alot faster. my boot time has been cut in half. and the stock text messaging app is ALOT faster. i might go back to using it.
    [\Marvin the Martian/]:blur:

Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    When in table top mode, dimming the screen also turns off the 3 LED lights below the screen.

Also it appears the brightness will auto-adjust if you set the brightness low.

Love this fix. Last two nights I actually used it as a table-side clock at night and didn't wake up thinking 3 spotlights were being shined through my bedroom window.

camera

Maybe I never noticed until now but my camera shows the location when I take a pic now.

Quote Originally Posted by js1519 View Post
    Maybe I never noticed until now but my camera shows the location when I take a pic now.
    The phone was already set up to geotag your photos befor this update.

The update for me this morning (10am EST) has made quite a difference. The phone reacts a lot quicker and I've noticed between page loads (between home screen, browser and other apps) is MUCH faster. Really glad I could get in on this...but I'm wondering if it was truly 1000 that they distributed to.

Oh ok, maybe a slow moment for me lol but I have never seen it before so maybe i accidently changed the settings on it and when the update reset my phone it probably reverted the camera back to its original settings with the fix that was included in the download?

not sure why, but lock2.0 never worked for me before this update. Would always force close. Now it works like a dream. All of the widgets I have downloaded from the app market seam to work better as well. Less glitches and such....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links