0.13.35 Update. Official user submitted ChangeLog??

This is a discussion on 0.13.35 Update. Official user submitted ChangeLog?? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Anyone using the regular text application to send and receive messages, can you give some insight on what the problem was? I use handcent and ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 0.13.35 Update. Official user submitted ChangeLog??

Anyone using the regular text application to send and receive messages, can you give some insight on what the problem was? I use handcent and don't have a problem with text messages so i don't know what problem there was with text messaging in the first place.

I tried to do the update but the message I received was that my phone is "Your device is up to date! No update necessary." How is this possible? I am on the verge of returning this phone! Please help!

The battery begins losing its charge after sending three text messages in the morning (after charging overnight); I am still receiving the error message when attempting to send and receive emails from my AT&T account; and the phone gets really hot if I'm talking for longer than 5 minutes.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

@Shawnna Look under settings- about phone. What is your Blur version.

Quote Originally Posted by tae_254 View Post
    Anyone using the regular text application to send and receive messages, can you give some insight on what the problem was? I use handcent and don't have a problem with text messages so i don't know what problem there was with text messaging in the first place.
    I am wondering this as well. I do use the native texting instead of handcent because I don't text very often, but I never noticed any issues, nor have I noticed any "improvements" since the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnna View Post
    I tried to do the update but the message I received was that my phone is "Your device is up to date! No update necessary." How is this possible? I am on the verge of returning this phone! Please help!

The battery begins losing its charge after sending three text messages in the morning (after charging overnight); I am still receiving the error message when attempting to send and receive emails from my AT&T account; and the phone gets really hot if I'm talking for longer than 5 minutes.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    They announced the update was done as of 1 PM today. I think you'll have to wait until it's official.

i don't know about the 1000 users thing because I was able update today and so did 2 other people i know. Infact 100 percent of the people i know with a backflip were able to update. sooo.... i think it was more likely that anyone who tried before 1pm today could update. just my 2 cents tho.

Quote Originally Posted by tae_254 View Post
    I use the regular text that came with the phone. The only problem with it...was it was kind of slow. Nothing big. With the update it made it a little better. Sometimes when you get a picture message it asks you to d/l and that sometimes didin't work. I haven't gotten any pictures messages since the update so I don't know if that has changed or not. I like the regular text. It works just fine for me.

Hi Tae 254. The version of Blur I have is 0.12.1199.MB300.ATT.en.US

I'm given notifications of app updates now, but when I try to go to the settings for them (Market -> Downloads -> Menu -> Notifications) it always force closes.

Quote Originally Posted by Emcee View Post
    I'm given notifications of app updates now, but when I try to go to the settings for them (Market -> Downloads -> Menu -> Notifications) it always force closes.
    i got app update notifications now too. mine, however, didnt force close. working properly

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links