0.13.35 Update. Official user submitted ChangeLog??

This is a discussion on 0.13.35 Update. Official user submitted ChangeLog?? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Originally Posted by norcalsfinest i got app update notifications now too. mine, however, didnt force close. working properly Sorry, I should clarify. I can get ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 0.13.35 Update. Official user submitted ChangeLog??

Quote Originally Posted by norcalsfinest View Post
    i got app update notifications now too. mine, however, didnt force close. working properly
    Sorry, I should clarify. I can get the update fine, but if I try to change the settings for those notifications, it force closes.

Quote Originally Posted by Emcee View Post
    I'm given notifications of app updates now, but when I try to go to the settings for them (Market -> Downloads -> Menu -> Notifications) it always force closes.
    I just tried that ..same thing...in fact I do not have notifications set for the status bar...didn't know I could until I read it here now......as it is when I go to settings to do it I get the "force close" error.

Over all I am not noticing anything dramatically different....I have her fully charged now so I will see how it goes for the rest of the day with my normal usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnna View Post
    Hi Tae 254. The version of Blur I have is 0.12.1199.MB300.ATT.en.US
    Thats the old version i would give it a few day until the new update becomes available to everyone.

battery life kicks a$$ even more so if you turn 3g off via anycut i use my phone all day at work as an mp3 player and send a few texts and i had 65% left at the end of the 8 hr day with the happenings widget on and all google syncs on i would normally die after like 7hrs and 45 minutes on the old setup and even on the old setup with the 3g off it would still only have like 18% left after 8 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Con5150 View Post
    I just tried that ..same thing...in fact I do not have notifications set for the status bar...didn't know I could until I read it here now......as it is when I go to settings to do it I get the "force close" error.

Over all I am not noticing anything dramatically different....I have her fully charged now so I will see how it goes for the rest of the day with my normal usage.

I agree with kschumake83 on battery life....today I did a test for me...at 10:30am I had 100% power.....for the rest of the work day and the ride home on the train I did what I would normally do....during work I had one phone call and the rest of the usage was me checking mail, checking tweets and sending tweets...checking facebook....basically just doing normal stuff for me...at 4:30pm I left work....I had 74% power...on the train I listened to Last.fm for about 40 minutes , also I was doing twitter and facebook and online with Skyfire....power down to just over 40%....I then took a bus , played Last.fm more , power down to 33%....went to the pizzeria....ordered a large pie...waited 20 minutes....power down to 25%.....home now....plugged it in.....I'm happy with that...

battery observation.. Took it off the charger at 7:30, didnt go to work today so had the phone playing with it for most of the day. Its now 6:30pm and im at 51%.. Pretty good

Last night I went to bes around 11pm.....I had 90% power......up this morning at 6:15......had 69% power....even while your sleeping your phone is not

Ya noticed the other day I got notifications for updates for apps. Though that was badass. Especially since the motorola update page mentioned nothing about it. Haven't had any problems with it. the update for handcent though is buggy. At least it was for me.

The 0.13.35 update is available here:

BACKFLIP & MOTUS firmwares Superthread

Note that RSD Lite is needed to flash it, it does not work as an update.zip.

--W5i2

A little late, but I was on 12.1199 and yesterday had no updates available. After doing a recovery screen factory reset today, got an update to 12.14something and immediately afterwards it started a 13.37 update. Maybe I can get it to connect to my pc again...(If only donkeys could grow wings and breathe dragon-fire on those AT&T c*cks*ck*rs for locking it down in the first place...)My dreams are a wonderful place...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links