How to auto adjust the display?

This is a discussion on How to auto adjust the display? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I have the Droid/Milestone and my GF just bought the backflip (Telus Backflip in Canada) When she got it I was playing around with it ...

Thread: How to auto adjust the display?

How to auto adjust the display?

I have the Droid/Milestone and my GF just bought the backflip (Telus Backflip in Canada)

When she got it I was playing around with it and comparing it to my droid. One of the things i did was manually changed the brightness to see how bright the screen gets, but since I did that I can't seem to find a checkbox that lets me put it back to auto adjust.

On my droid in the settings if i go to Sound & Display > Brightness theirs a checkbox that lets me set it to auto or a slider that lets me set it manually

On hers all i see is the slider, anyone know where the checkbox is? or how to get it to auto adjust the backlight again?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There is no such setting because the Backflip always automatically adjusts the brightness based on ambient lighting. You did not lose that ability when you manually changed the brightness because you can't turn it off.

There is a setting in the battery mode options that will change the screen brightness to a specific amount once your battery is below 30%.

There are also plenty of apps in the market that give you a screen brightness widget if you want to adjust the brightness manually without going into the display settings every time.

Z is absolutely right, as usual.

One of the best apps I've found for that is Quick Settings. It's also got lots of other settings you no longer have to go look up to check and adjust.

And it will run up on your notification bar so you don't even need to go to the app tray to open it up or take up any space with it on your home screen.

So it does or doesn't?

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

I know this, im just wondering if it does it to some degree on every level of brightness.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links