Update

This is a discussion on Update within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I received the update. But, I'm not seeing any much of a difference. My battery life is def. not any better. Maybe i'm doing something ...

Thread: Update

Update

I received the update. But, I'm not seeing any much of a difference. My battery life is def. not any better. Maybe i'm doing something wrong? I don't have Bluetooth, GPS, or WIFI on. I took all of my widgest off of my screen. I have the brightness pretty low. I charge my phone in the middle of the day, and stick it on the charger at night. Any tips? Or helpful hints?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What apps do you have that auto-fetch data, and how frequently do they do it? (i.e. email or weather)

the only widget that i do use is the weather widget that came with the phone. other than that i don't have many other apps, besides a couple games and ring toggle.

What about Google Sync? You could try going through settings and disabling EVERYTHING you can find, and see how the battery does then. If it's still crappy, consider a hard reset. If not, try to determine the culprit.

what's google sync? this is my first smartphone and i know nothing about it! lol.......sorry

ok, i think i got it...gmail calendar and contacts are unchecked..? and that's all that's in there.

Battery usage ranges from person to person. If you use your phone heavily then you will probably see an increase in your battery. Before the update my battery would last about 5 hours now it last about 8-12 hours. What do you do on your phone. (lots us usage, apps, games, text, internet, email?)

Turn off both My Location sources in the Location and Compass settings (especially the Use Wireless Networks option). That made the biggest difference for me, by far.

i get random texts here and there through the day. i get on the browser to check a couple of things. and play a little games (while im bored at work) all of that stuff is unchecked....under locations and compass

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links