dialer

This is a discussion on dialer within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; long time winmo user. first android phone. dialer on winmo I could start entering digits and I would be presented with a list of contacts ...

Thread: dialer

dialer

long time winmo user. first android phone.

dialer on winmo I could start entering digits and I would be presented with a list of contacts that matched the numbers I started to enter, or even if I was entered names from the dialpad.

Anyone know of a 3rd party dialer or something?

So far, I have to say I'm overly pleased with these device. I understand it has it's limits. for one I am already running out of program memory, but it's really standing up to my previous winmo's.. including my tilt2 (lost it 2 weeks ago).. I dunno if I'll ever go back to winmo now.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

I sure miss loading custom roms onto my 8525...and Win Mobile 7 looks promising. But Android is pretty kick-ass, and if we ever get a root it'll be that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Emcee View Post
    I sure miss loading custom roms onto my 8525...and Win Mobile 7 looks promising. But Android is pretty kick-ass, and if we ever get a root it'll be that much better.
    yah i've been loading custom roms on my winmo's for years now. It was nice even if just getting rid of all the bloatware from att. Which happens to suck on this backflip.. too much att crap that I don't want, and as stated above, I'm short on memory, removing att crapware would help I'm sure.

i've been following a couple podcasts about winmo7 and yes, it sounds very promising. I was hoping to hold out on another phone till a win7 phone came to att, but losing my phone kinda put a damper on that plan. So I got the android a bit early and I really DO LOVE IT.

App called ATakephone. Has a good speed dial, search by name or number.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links