I't time to buy - Where's best place to get a Backflip?

This is a discussion on I't time to buy - Where's best place to get a Backflip? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Bought mine at Costco for $80 a week after it was released Probably cheaper now, but I can't really complain about the transaction, as their ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I't time to buy - Where's best place to get a Backflip?

Bought mine at Costco for $80 a week after it was released Probably cheaper now, but I can't really complain about the transaction, as their mobile kiosk is pretty experienced and well trained. That, Best Buy, or AT&T retail are your best options if you don't wanna buy online.

Quote Originally Posted by fiji93 View Post
    So, was the two weeks worth the $20 card?
    At the time, no, not at all. I just wanted my phone. In retrospect, though, yes it was worth it. I'm still annoyed that 2 days turned into 2 weeks, just based on principle, but the actual waiting only seemed bad when I was waiting, of course.

*Cough* Works at Wal-Marts Wireless Center *Cough*

Well, the stereotype might be true for most Wal-Mart workers, but it sure as hell don't mean we're all useless idiots that don't know what we're doing...

Anyways, I ended up getting mine at Sam's Club because it was the cheapest at the time I got it ($25), but I ended up returning it and reversing my upgrade.

I ended up buying one in Craigslist for $150... As much as I love my Backflip, I don't see myself using this phone for the next 2 years. Still waiting on whatever HTC's offering for AT&T! I heard they'll officially announce it the same day they announce the new Iphone on June 7th =D

letstalk.com (who is actually the vendor WalMart's online store goes through)..

I got mine for free along with extending my contract another 2 years.. Had absolutely no problems whatsoever..

Be warned though.. If youre using a phone like a Blackberry with a data plan, once you order it, they'll register the SIM card in your new Backflip to your account and it will shut off the data going to your other phone.. Had to go 4 days without using any data on my Curve while waiting for the Backflip to arrive but once it showed up, it was up and running out of the box and soooooooooooo much faster then my old Curve was hehehe.

Curious to see what HTC's got for AT&T too.. Im gonna kick myself hard if they put out the Incredible for AT&T... I couldve just waited until my contract really ended this month instead of running out early cause I HAD to have the Backflip when it hit...

I bought from Amazon with no problem. Cheap and fast.

I went through Amazon for the first time too. Easy, fast ship, no problems. Will use them in the future as well.

I'm another that went through amazon wireless, got it for the 1c with a new two year contract.

If my memory serves and I read the fine print correctly then Amazon will charge you the full amount for the phone should your service get cut .

i can sell you a new in the box backflip with no contract extension if you like. LMK

I just received mine from Amazon Wireless. Setup was fast and easy!! I will use them again in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links