I't time to buy - Where's best place to get a Backflip?

This is a discussion on I't time to buy - Where's best place to get a Backflip? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Ok, wife has finally agreed to let us take the Backflip plunge, and was wondering where is the best place to actually get our phones. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I't time to buy - Where's best place to get a Backflip?

Cool I't time to buy - Where's best place to get a Backflip?

Ok, wife has finally agreed to let us take the Backflip plunge, and was wondering where is the best place to actually get our phones. I haven't been in an ATT store in over 15 months, and last time it was ok, but is it just easier to go on-line, or Walmart, or Best Buy? Walmart has them for $0, Best Buy for $49.99 (but I'm guessing they will price match Walmart), or Amazon on-line, $0.01?

Looking for thought and experiences.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

k ill be completely honest here, I DO work for an AT&T retailer. this is my job 40 hours a week, i am very good at it. Now think about that guy sittin in walmart, you think he has much experience and knows what to do with your account? you think he goes to classes for a week every year and knows much? he doesnt, he mopped the floor yesterday and now hes sittin behind the desk throwin phones away because walmart can take a loss to keep you feeding the horrible corporation. I live in bentonville ar and att offices being here i get to deal with the pricks runnin the show. whatever you do just try and not go to walmart. Go to best buy, buy it online on ebay, anything but walmart.. I can talk for hours about the times ive sen a guy from walmart sell a blackberry promising you dont need a data package,

walmart doesnt do returns so you better be happy with what you get..

Quote Originally Posted by fiji93 View Post
    Ok, wife has finally agreed to let us take the Backflip plunge, and was wondering where is the best place to actually get our phones. I haven't been in an ATT store in over 15 months, and last time it was ok, but is it just easier to go on-line, or Walmart, or Best Buy? Walmart has them for $0, Best Buy for $49.99 (but I'm guessing they will price match Walmart), or Amazon on-line, $0.01?

Looking for thought and experiences.

Used Amazon Wireless for the first time and bought my Backflip. A very smooth transaction and couldn't be happier.

Steve

Thanks for the insight to the Walmart thing. We are going to visit the local ATT store this afternoon.

Amazon is also a consideration, but I've got that Amazon / cross script error issue with my computer, that when I go to sign in, it kicks me out of the Amazon site. It does work at my work pc though.......

I have bought from ATT retail, Best Buy, and letstalk. I didn't have any serious issues with any of them but I prefer buying either from Best Buy or directly at an ATT retail location. The reason is because I know if I have any issues or questions, these are the places that will be best suited to handle it.

Wirefly.com. They try to sell you a bunch of extras when you get the phone, but other than that I've had no complaints. Even had a return with my last phone that went fine.

I bought mine from amazon wireless because of the price, but my experience was unusually bad. I never have problems with amazon, but for some reason it took about 2 weeks to get my phone instead of the promised 2 days. They did compensate with a $20 amazon gift card though, so that was nice.

So, was the two weeks worth the $20 card?

Go to my store and buy your backflip. its in granbury tx, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links