Possible Motoblur Enhancements Coming??

This is a discussion on Possible Motoblur Enhancements Coming?? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Came across this video regarding an improved version of Motoblur coming to the Flipout. Hopefully this will be included with the update to Android 2.1 ...

Thread: Possible Motoblur Enhancements Coming??

Possible Motoblur Enhancements Coming??

Came across this video regarding an improved version of Motoblur coming to the Flipout. Hopefully this will be included with the update to Android 2.1 coming later this year for the Backflip.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT9H8Ee_aRU&feature=channel"]Youtube[/ame].

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Great info jmgib, I hope we do get that improved looking Motoblur , some of the tweeks look greeat , more homescreens , the ability to resize widgets while on the homescreen...nice....a better battery managment ....nice

About time

Retweeting from Motoblur. Enough said. How this was left out of the original, I haven't a clue. The retweet is essential to hard core twitter fans.

Quote Originally Posted by glrichard View Post
    Retweeting from Motoblur. Enough said. How this was left out of the original, I haven't a clue. The retweet is essential to hard core twitter fans.
    I agree. How they left retweeting out I have no idea. It's a basic feature of Twitter. Just like commenting on a Facebook post.

Question is: Do you think these are the same enhancements that all MotoBlur Handsets will be given with 2.1? Or is it somehow unique to the Flipout? The way the lady in the video was describing it, it seems as if the answer is the former, that this is just a general description of MotoBlur with 2.1. If that's true, I can't wait for this update to hit the Backflip!

The enhancements were described as "coming first to the Flipout" which would imply that they should be coming to other devices after. The Flipout I believe is the first Moto phone to get Android 2.1 w/ Motoblur.

FILTERING! YES! Also, love the addition of retweets and @replies. This can't come soon enough.

I really hope the Backflip gets these features with 2.1. I REALLY want the filtering option lol. If I got it I'd most definitely use the Happenings widget.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links