Androidworld.org

This is a discussion on Androidworld.org within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Hello everyone there is a new android site thats a great site and will be very helpful to anyone with an android phone. Android Forum ...

Thread: Androidworld.org

Androidworld.org

Hello everyone there is a new android site thats a great site and will be very helpful to anyone with an android phone. Android Forum. Go sign up and see what it has to offer. Its a new site so it will take time to get going but it will have a lot to offer.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

its all well and good and its a fancy lookin site but its all in who you can get over there... here on the backflip side of things it seems we dont have too many developers and thats what you need to have a sucessfull general android site

What makes it any better than Androidforum.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronneyer View Post
    What makes it any better than Androidforum.com?
    I never said that it was better than any other forum out there, just saying there is a new Android forum that is ran by the people who created this forum and many other forums for Android based phones.

Lil bit buggy yet tried to register on my backflip and there was no way to accept the terms of service I tried both the continue registration and the register buttons

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links