What is the chances of the backflip being rooted?

This is a discussion on What is the chances of the backflip being rooted? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Lets be honest, it is a very low chance right? Also, besides extra apps, what does 2.1 really do? It doesn't stop Motoblur or anything....

Thread: What is the chances of the backflip being rooted?

What is the chances of the backflip being rooted?

Lets be honest, it is a very low chance right? Also, besides extra apps, what does 2.1 really do? It doesn't stop Motoblur or anything.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Question why

Okay, please somebody explain to me why everybody hates Blur skin. I have been using the backflip since it is out and had no problem with blur whatsoever. Can anyone show me a better news feed app in the market I can get feeds from any web site or RSS feed I chose and look at them with a finger swipe and it gives you universal inbox even though default e mail app not a good one but still a good idea. Also gives you free phone locater and remote data erase. So please explain why everybody hates this motoblur. Thanks.

The real reason people dislike blur is it slows down updates while offering few features that cant be gained with normal apps.

I am of the firm belief that the backflip will one day be rooted. I also believe that it wont be until the official update comes out. So by that time it will be fairly pointless for the average user that just wants to update.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links