Need a little help, I have done something to my market

This is a discussion on Need a little help, I have done something to my market within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; acct to where when I pull it up and go to search it no longer lets the keyboard popup, I have to flip the phone ...

Thread: Need a little help, I have done something to my market

Need a little help, I have done something to my market

acct to where when I pull it up and go to search it no longer lets the keyboard popup, I have to flip the phone open and use the keyboard on the back. Im sure I have done some button pushing but dont know what it may have been, any and all help greatly appreciated

thanks

Maachuu

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    This sounds more like you have a virtual keyboard issue. Do you have any other keyboards installed? From a homescreen try going to:

Menu->Settings->Local & Text

Do you see any keyboards listed besides Android keyboard and Device keyboard? If you do uncheck them to disable them and then try searching in the market again.

Make sure that at least one keyboard has a check mark by it or you will not be able to use the virtual keyboard at all.
    Thank you Marvin, that was the problem, greatly appreciated

thanks again

maachuu

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links