Backflip Data Usage

This is a discussion on Backflip Data Usage within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; hey whats up i would like to know how much data a person would use in a month if all they did was use the ...

Thread: Backflip Data Usage

Backflip Data Usage

hey whats up i would like to know how much data a person would use in a month if all they did was use the motoblur feature and nothing else. I guess meaning all they did was update facebook statuses and twitter statuses and etc. They didnt access youtube or pandora or spend a copious amount of time on the internet, just motoblur. I want to get this phone with the 200 MB for $15, but dont want to be screwed over by ATT.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

200MB a month should be plenty for just using Motoblur.
    I have 500MB a month and I have a hard time reaching that amount and I use data quite a bit.

yeah i wouldnt think motoblur uses that much data. so it would probably use around 30 MB a month alone would you think?

Maybe more than 30mb in a month. But you should be fine at 200mb as long as you aren't doing anything else.

well thats good man. thanks guys i only intend on using the phone for text messing and using facebook and twitter. and if i need to check sport stats and scores of games. plus i heard call quality was excellent so that is a definite plus for sure.

Once you start using the phone you're going to realize it's potential and you'll want to do other things that require data. I don't think 30MB is enough for an entire month, but 200MB should be plenty sufficient.
    Do you plan on using the phone on wi-fi? I find I do most of my downloading and browsing while I'm at home or at a friends house where the wi-fi is enabled. So far this month (my billing cycle actually ends today) I have use 216MB of cell data and 1.10GB on wi-fi (most of that is downloading podcasts though).
    I think as long as you aren't watching YouTube or streaming music to your phone then you should be okay with the 200MB.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links