Greeting message

This is a discussion on Greeting message within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; hey every1 im new to this site so bare wit me. is there anyway you can change the greeting tone(when phone is turned on) on ...

Thread: Greeting message

Wink Greeting message

hey every1 im new to this site so bare wit me. is there anyway you can change the greeting tone(when phone is turned on) on the backflip? if so couyld some1 plz tell me how... And another does some1 have some cool apps suggestion that i could download it would be much appreciated thx.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

As in the greeting tone you mean the little music tone when you turn on your phone?
    and as for apps; i'd suggest Advanced Task Killer(it kills apps that are still running in the background which tend to waste your battery , Twitter (if you use this site), Facebook (if you use this site too)
    I'm getting the backflip Friday, so as for apps, im not too knowledgable on this yet.. but there are some really good free games you can download too! :D

I don't believe the startup sound can be changed, but I may be wrong about that.

As far as app suggestions, there are a bunch of threads dedicated to that in the Motorola Backflip Apps - Motorola Backflip Forum section of the forums.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links