Facebook Texts

This is a discussion on Facebook Texts within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I switched to AT&T a couple days ago and I got the backflip. It has been pretty cool so far. Couple questions though. First off, ...

Thread: Facebook Texts

Facebook Texts

I switched to AT&T a couple days ago and I got the backflip. It has been pretty cool so far. Couple questions though.

First off, I have it set so I get texts from facebook., but they all start with 32665 or something like that, and then they have additional numbers. So it might be like 3266591 and the next one will be 3266592 or something like that. Is there a way I can make it group all these together?

Also, facebook took all my friends on there and put them in my contacts list. Now every time I go to my contacts I have to hit Menu>Display Groups>MotoBlur Contacts. I have tried removing AutoSync and then taking off my facebook and then adding it again, but still no luck. I'll try it again, but maybe theres a way so I don't have to change the group every time? It stays on Motoblur contacts but once I end the task it goes back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The reason why the Facebook texts are like that is so that it separates events and you can reply to the ones that you want to. For example, if John sends you a message and while you are typing that you get a status update, you can still send a message to John and it won't go as a comment on the recent status update. I don't think there is a way you can group them all together unless you add them all as contacts or something.

As for your second question I never entered in any data in MotoBlur so I can't really help with that...

What's a Facebook text ??

The OP basically has setup Facebook so that whenever he receives a notification it sends him a text message.

ohh okay, thank you

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links