Doubles in my music

This is a discussion on Doubles in my music within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; **Disclaimer** Sorry if I posted in the wrong section. After loading my 8g card up with albums, (which took at least 12 hours because they ...

Thread: Doubles in my music

Doubles in my music

**Disclaimer** Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

After loading my 8g card up with albums, (which took at least 12 hours because they needed to be formatted from wma files to mp3s, I guess...seems quite long to me!!), I notice that several albums...I mean, many albums, are doubled...with each song followed by its copy before playing the second song on the album and so forth...

I'm using Motorola Media Link and would like to delete the doubles but they only seem to show up while viewing thru the phone itself..I cant find the doubles via my laptop and Moto Media Link..... Do I need to start over?

Can someone PLEASE give me some advice with navigating with Motorola and/or links that might help me organize my music BETTER and QUICKER. Its NOT my computer...Ive had the G1, iPhone, Nokias, etc all of which DO NOT take this kind of time.. Does it REALLY take that long to put music on the phone? ...and this "doubles thing" is killing me...lol

Thanks for your time and I'll be waiting right here for your response..

I Love the Backflip, by the way...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Thanks for all the prompt help.

Below par forum

You're welcome.

Seriously though. If you had to transcode every single song from .wma to .mp3 or whichever supported format you chose, that is going to take a lot of time, and yes it is your computer. The better your CPU the faster transcoding will go.

Regarding the fact that some of the music seems to have been duplicated, I don't know. I don't believe that has been reported anywhere else, but I would suspect it has something to do with the transcoding you did. Really the only thing you can do would be to wipe our the music and maybe try again.

Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    Seriously though. If you had to transcode every single song from .wma to .mp3 or whichever supported format you chose, that is going to take a lot of time, and yes it is your computer. The better your CPU the faster transcoding will go.

Regarding the fact that some of the music seems to have been duplicated, I don't know. I don't believe that has been reported anywhere else, but I would suspect it has something to do with the transcoding you did. Really the only thing you can do would be to wipe our the music and maybe try again.

Thanks dude. I still dont buy into the "its my computer" excuse. (I'm top-of-the-line over here)...but maybe it is...I tend to think its more Moto Media Link....
    Anyhow, I appreciate the respose..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links