HTC Aria

This is a discussion on HTC Aria within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Not getting rave review in here AT&T Offers HTC Aria, But Still Dabbling in Android - PCWorld Business Center...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HTC Aria

Eh, not surprised. Anything which isn't the Droid, Incredible, or EVO, won't get good reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    Eh, not surprised. Anything which isn't the Droid, Incredible, or EVO, won't get good reviews.
    Yep. People have gotten so spoiled by some of these phones, to the point that any midranged android phone is a crime against humanity. Its annoying.

I am still happy with my Backflip, I have no issues with it. It runs everything I want it to without a problem. Sure, a snapdragon would be excellent, but the Backflip I feel is a pretty solid phone. When 2.1 comes out, i think people will be even more happy with this device.

Before talking about how underpowered it is you should get some hands on time with one. I had the chance for that today and was pleasantly surprised. I honestly can't imagine it being any faster. It runs Sense like a champ plus it looks and feels great. The screen res is not an issue due to the screen size. HQ Youtube vids looked really fantastic, and the Sense UI color really pops.
    People think that no Snapdragon equals crap. The biggest selling Android phone in the U.S. doesn't have one.
    Keep in mind as well that nothing comes with 2.2 right now. Everyone wants Froyo so bad, but most of those people don't even own an Android phone or own one that will never see 2.2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links