Motorola Interview

This is a discussion on Motorola Interview within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Hello, Did anyone else do the Motorola interview. They send a film crew to my hometown, interviewed me yesterday. Just curious if anyone else did ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motorola Interview

Motorola Interview

Hello,

Did anyone else do the Motorola interview. They send a film crew to my hometown, interviewed me yesterday.

Just curious if anyone else did it. The guy contacted me from this forum.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I was going to do it but didnt know how legit it was.

I was going to do it also, but it seems they weren't able to get a film crew out to where I am.

They emailed me about it, but I never replied back. So... no.

They were legit. The guy that contacted me, I looked him up on Google and investigated the company. They are a legit production company. They deal with movies, music videos and commericals.

The girl that came out and interviewed me, used to work as a CNN reporter. She was pretty cool.

We went to a mall in my area, and got to the last 3 questions then security kicked us off the property. She said that was common. So we finished up across the street in the park lot of some other businesses.

I talked some trash about AT&T and the iPhone in the interview though. I had to mention about how AT&T carters to Apple and how it took them entirely to long to finally get an Android phone.

What types of questions did they ask? I was under the impression they were mostly interested in opinions and usage habits for Motoblur.

I did this interview as well. I actually had fun doing it. I didn't trash AT&T or the iPhone at all. I basically covered all the things I like about the backflip and my only real complaint is the Android version. All the problems I had initially with this phone were solved in the update I was lucky enough to get.

They basically asked questions like, were you aware of MotoBlur before the purchase? Did MotoBlur influence your decision to buy? How did you hear about the BackFlip? What do you think of the design of the BackFlip? Would you be likely to stay with AT&T if they offered another MotoBlur device? Etc.

I was wondering if this was legit! Guess it was. Oh well, should have done it.

C2k
    Ya I completely question how legitimate it was, especially because he didnt want to talk on this forum, but on email instead. I had my wisdom teeth out monday anyway haha

Yeah like NaplesBill said, it was geared completely toward the Backflip and Motoblur...

I didn't trash AT&T and Apple until the end and they asked some like "How likely would you stay with AT&T once your contract is up...." or something like that.. can't remember the exact question.

That is when I unleashed my feelings about AT&T and Apples alliance. I didn't put down the iPhone, I just said I have tried the iPhone out (4 of my friends have one) and I didn't want one. I said AT&T made me wait 2.5 years before the got an Android device because they didn't want to offend Apple.

I also quoted the CEO of AT&T saying, "We will get an Android device once Android is ready... we don't think it is ready..." yet all of the other companies had Android phones.

AT&T's CEO acts like an Elitist idiot. If it wasn't for my wife wanting to stay with AT&T, I would have left long ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links