ATT drops price TODAY

This is a discussion on ATT drops price TODAY within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Went in a corporate store here in Savannah to pay a bill and check the HTC aria out and saw that they dropped the price ...

Thread: ATT drops price TODAY

ATT drops price TODAY

Went in a corporate store here in Savannah to pay a bill and check the HTC aria out and saw that they dropped the price $30 on the Backflip.....I just got the phone 3 weeks ago, (21 days ago).

I was hot. They told me in the store too bad... cant help me with the price change...I asked then why not just return it and get another one at the new price since I am under my 30 days...No, they would charge me a $30 "restocking fee." WTF?

Well, there's more than one way to skin a cat...I dialed 611 right there in the store and got the ATT operator to credit me the $30 to my account...I drove home and just signed into My Wreless website and there it is....A credit giving me a $30 break on my next bill...

Those monkeys in The Savannah, GA Corporate AT&T Store are fools... And dishonest, to boot!
    I have a feeling it's not just Savannah...lol...They ARE ALL IDIOTS...bumbling around rambling non-truths just for the sale..sheep..mindless bots offering ZERO HELP.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Are you sure it was a corporate store? Where I live we used to have a corporate store but it closed and a Planet At&t opened but the word Planet is really small on the sign and really how would I know a Planet At&t wasn't corporate. Well after an hour of messing with them one day they told me to go to a corporate store and I was like wait isn't this a corporate store. Unlike some companys that you can easily tell corporate ones from independant At&t isn't that easy.

You're going to be really hot when you find out that I bought my brand new backflip from wireless.amazon.com for $.01, with free 2 day shipping...

Quote Originally Posted by oarsof6 View Post
    You're going to be really hot when you find out that I bought my brand new backflip from wireless.amazon.com for $.01, with free 2 day shipping...

#*@X**#@%*!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewFBlack View Post
    Are you sure it was a corporate store? Where I live we used to have a corporate store but it closed and a Planet At&t opened but the word Planet is really small on the sign and really how would I know a Planet At&t wasn't corporate. Well after an hour of messing with them one day they told me to go to a corporate store and I was like wait isn't this a corporate store. Unlike some companys that you can easily tell corporate ones from independant At&t isn't that easy.
    Yes, it was a corporate store...the only one in Savannah...I;m still inside 30 days and just may go ahead with the Aria...we'll see...

Yeah, quite a few of us took advantage of that amazon sale, myself included. Honestly, it's what pushed me over the edge to get the phone. I love having an android phone, but there is no way the Backflip is worth full price, IMO.

Truthfully, I thought your post might be just spam, but I checked it out, and well... lucky you, is all I can say We've been wired for sound via AT&T ever since the BellSouth merger, to get the best package deals on everything thing connectivity-wise, so we wouldn't have been able to qualify for the new contract requirement to take advantage of that deal. It's nice though, and it was cool of you to edit your post to include a link to check it out I showed it to my step-dad (the one who put up the $$ for my phone last Saturday,) and though I think we got the $30 cut on the total price, we, of course, didn't get that sweet penny for a phone deal you got. Bought it over at the AT&T store, actually, because we were looking into our very last line of connection (satellite) changing over to the U-verse product, if available, but it's not in our area just yet... so we got new phones, and I got my Backflip.

Best thing about your link sharing on this deal for me was that when I showed it to my step-dad he just smiled and said... "I wonder how they can afford to do that," and said "but you got the phone you wanted, right?" Of course I said, "Well, yeah...exactly the phone I wanted, and thanks." To which he replied with another big smile, "You're very welcome, sweetheart." He so rocks... just like my phone
    :motorola:+:backfliplay:=

Haha, I guess I can see how my post would look like some advertiser The only downside to using Amazon is that you don't have the normal 30 day window to cancel... if you end your contract within 180 days (including the first 30 days), you have to pay Amazon ~$230 (in addition to any fees your carrier charges you) so you really have to do your research before buying.

By the way, you don't have to be a new customer to get the $0.01 phone, you just have to be eligible to upgrade (otherwise, you have to pay full price, just like any other deal in the AT&T store).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links