4th backflip since may 1st!

This is a discussion on 4th backflip since may 1st! within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I love this phone!......when it works. #1,had 2 weeks,won't dowload muti media texts.#2 worked killer for 3 weeks,then started rebooting constantly,for no reason( I try'd ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4th backflip since may 1st!

4th backflip since may 1st!

I love this phone!......when it works. #1,had 2 weeks,won't dowload muti media texts.#2 worked killer for 3 weeks,then started rebooting constantly,for no reason( I try'd the paper/battery trick,no availe.#3,had 2 days,so many problems,I am using phone #2 now! #4 is being shipped now.aT&T has been great with trying to resolve this,but if #4 even twitchs,I'm dumping this phone! I would probably go with the HTC. I really hope #4 is a good phone,when this thing works,I LOVE it!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by harold View Post
    I love this phone!......when it works. #1,had 2 weeks,won't dowload muti media texts.#2 worked killer for 3 weeks,then started rebooting constantly,for no reason( I try'd the paper/battery trick,no availe.#3,had 2 days,so many problems,I am using phone #2 now! #4 is being shipped now.aT&T has been great with trying to resolve this,but if #4 even twitchs,I'm dumping this phone! I would probably go with the HTC. I really hope #4 is a good phone,when this thing works,I LOVE it!
    Ha, I'm on my 3rd...all done within my 30 day period though, which ended in April or May. The other day no incoming calls were coming through, I had to hard reset it for it to work So far so good. I won't be lying if I said I sometimes regret buying it.

I went through 4 and decided enough was enough. I requested out of the phone as per the "lemon" law or what ever.. AT&T gave me the option for the Palm pre plus and I jumped on it.. and man am I glad I did!!! this is the best phone i have ever owned.. if #4 messes up on you get one if they will hook you up.

im on Number 3 phone i do wish i went with the HTC tilt 2 =/ soooooo if this phone breaks as well will they give me a different phone of my choice? or how does that work? becuase if this one breaks i dont want another one of these phones

It is basically a 3 strike rule. If you have to warranty exhange the same device 3 times on the 4 exchange they will offer you options if you ask.

god now i hope this one breaks now lol it was this or a htc tilt 2 and i think i should of went with the tilt =/

haha. my dads had his tilt 2 for almost 10 years. its really not that awesome. especially compared with an android phone.
    [\Marvin the Martian/]:blur:

Quote Originally Posted by icebear View Post
    god now i hope this one breaks now lol it was this or a htc tilt 2 and i think i should of went with the tilt =/
    the tilt is really bad...lol. i dunno why you'd want that POS. it won't even be updated for the new (maybe decent) version of windows mobile...why bother buying old hardware?

Now we a lot of us hope we get 3 lemons so we can get a different phone.

i would def trade it in for the ARIA does anyone know if its on the list for equal replacements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links