moving backgrounds

This is a discussion on moving backgrounds within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; when 2.1 comes out will that let me have moving backgrounds on my backflip? because on my iphone when i jailbroke it i got it ...

Thread: moving backgrounds

moving backgrounds

when 2.1 comes out will that let me have moving backgrounds on my backflip? because on my iphone when i jailbroke it i got it to have a moving background and i thought it was pretty cool..... also does 2.1 have a different home screen compared to 1.5? my aunt has a Droid and i like her homescreen will the backflip pretty much look like this when we get are 2.1? i know the backflip is no where near the droid but i do pefer my Keyboard on my backflip then the droid and i do like my backflip being smaller and feels more like if i drop it .. it wont break

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I believe you're referring to Live Wallpapers, and this should be included with 2.1 I think.

yep that is what i am talking about

I seriously doubt the Backflip will get live wallpapers. I don't work for Motorola so take it for what its worth but most other phones that have been upgraded to 2.1 have not gotten live wallpapers.
    The Sprint HTC Hero has a 528-MHz Qualcomm processor and hasn't gotten live wallpapers. The Backflip also has a 528-MHz Qualcomm processor so its doubtful it'll get the live wallpapers.

To be honest. Live wallpapers are available on my nexus One and its not that big of a deal. Cool for the first day or for showing the phone off but after you see how it effects battery life you just go back to a static wallpaper.

You can add live wallpapers to the Hero if you root the phone but as we all know that Backflip will never be rooted. People just aren't interested enough to waste their time with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sirrx7 View Post
    The Sprint HTC Hero has a 528-MHz Qualcomm processor and hasn't gotten live wallpapers. The Backflip also has a 528-MHz Qualcomm processor so its doubtful it'll get the live wallpapers.

To be honest. Live wallpapers are available on my nexus One and its not that big of a deal. Cool for the first day or for showing the phone off but after you see how it effects battery life you just go back to a static wallpaper.
    That's interesting, I didn't realize Live Wallpapers was a feature that ever got removed from a 2.1 upgrade. If that's true, I wouldn't be surprised if it was removed from the Backflip's 2.1 upgrade either. I also agree that the novelty of it would wear off pretty quick anyway.

I also wasn't aware that it had been removed from certain phones. I don't argue the novelty of it, but it's still something I'd like to see. Just so I can show off to the iPhone users.

Oh, and for this YouTube - Super Mario Android Live Wallpaper

and see that is why i want live wallpapaers i have a Alien Vs predator one were there fighting i had it on my Iphone and i thought it was the best thing lol

Some cell phones won't play animated screensavers as the main background, or "wallpaper". They only play animations when the phone is getting ready to go into standby. Try to find out from your owner's manual or the manufacturers website. When you have that figured out

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links