Three issues

This is a discussion on Three issues within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; 1.When my phone is on, the battery indicator says one percentage (98%) but when I turn it off and charge it up, it says something ...

Thread: Three issues

Three issues

1.When my phone is on, the battery indicator says one percentage (98%) but when I turn it off and charge it up, it says something different (85%). Why is that? Do my battery need to be caliberated?

2. The infamous battery issue! My battery has never lasted a entire day without having to be charged up. I had the phone since May 14 and always had that problem. I text,use Twidroid and listen to music all-day and use my Happenings widget for Facebook occasionally. I have Task Manager(the one with the green icon holding the "X" ball) and have my phone set on Smart Mode. I have my phone on from 10 am to about 1 or 2 in the morning and have to put it on the charger at least twice a day. What should I do?

3. My clock lags 4 minutes ahead of the actual time alot. I used ClockSync and it worked for about two weeks then the clock started acting up again. What to do to fix this problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not sure about the first problem (I've never noticed that discrepancy) but for the general battery life issues, there are several threads on this forum addressing that already, so check those out for all kinds of good suggestions.

My clock also jumps ahead a few minutes sometimes, but it always seems to correct itself within a few hours, so I haven't bothered to do anything about it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links