Motoblur Spam?

This is a discussion on Motoblur Spam? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I've had the Backflip for about 2 weeks now. It's amazing! One issue I am having though, is that I am getting multiple "Soandso has ...

Thread: Motoblur Spam?

Motoblur Spam?

I've had the Backflip for about 2 weeks now. It's amazing! One issue I am having though, is that I am getting multiple "Soandso has updated their profile picture" Facebook-related messages in my Happenings widget. At first, I just thought the person was weird. I awoke one morning to find 24 changed profile picture messages. So I checked on my PC, and they had not updated their profile picture at all. It became so annoying, that I had to remove them as my friend (on Facebook and from my heart). I still am getting the inaccurate spam with other people, just to a lesser degree. Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've never really questioned it. I just presumed that the people had actually changed their profile pictures.

Yeah, what jmgib said. I just assumed it was accurate. I've never been hit with that many at once, though.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links