More Backflip ?s

This is a discussion on More Backflip ?s within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Good, but the problem isn't really fixing it. The older menu lacks the data manager in its list and the widget connected to it disappeared ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: More Backflip ?s

Good, but the problem isn't really fixing it. The older menu lacks the data manager in its list and the widget connected to it disappeared from my home. Is it possible to delete the home and set launcherpro or another homeapp as the default?

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by GReal501 View Post
    @kerria_jordan I've experienced that problem too many times. If when u checked ur sd card and the amount of space u have is the same(or close) to what it was before the files went missing then they were relocated to the lost.dir. ok my questions. I have installed SETCPU, wat is a safe level to run the system but at max capabilities? Also is it possible to remove the browser, and or HOME in place of dolphin browser and launcher pro?
    Does the current BF kernel support OC? If not, the max is 528MHz which can be run full throttle 24/7. It'll put a hurtin on your battery, but is otherwise completely safe.

Good, but the problem isn't really fixing it. The older menu lacks the data manager in its list and the widget connected to it disappeared from my home. Is it possible to delete the home and set launcherpro or another homeapp as the default?
    When you install LauncherPro, ADW Launcher, Launcher2, etc... the next time you view your home screen it should ask you which you want to use with a popup notification. Before you select one, check the box that says to use your selection as default and the tap the launcher you prefer.

But is it possible to delete cause as I said before I have done so with the browser? I'm not really concerned about it anymore other than the other home apps seem to be a bit faster.

No. You cannot remove the core components of Motoblur without breaking lots of things.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Does the current BF kernel support OC? If not, the max is 528MHz which can be run full throttle 24/7. It'll put a hurtin on your battery, but is otherwise completely safe.

When you install LauncherPro, ADW Launcher, Launcher2, etc... the next time you view your home screen it should ask you which you want to use with a popup notification. Before you select one, check the box that says to use your selection as default and the tap the launcher you prefer.
    Yes it does, with modification of course, but it does, atleast the kernal preclair has been using. Preclair just got a kernal update earlier tonight.

As for home replacement apps, for me I use Home Switcher just to be safe. For some reason LauncherPro used to not show up as an option so I had to use Home Switcher to do it.
    Motus MB300(Backflip)_2.1 Preclair Beta1 by j_r0dd

Thanks for the responses. But I'm having a bluetooth issue now. As I stated in one of my previous post, I flashed the" unknown sources" zip and the 2.1 design reverted back to 1.5 with setting in play. But now when I go to bluetooth settings it always forcloses. Why is that?

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Thanks for the responses. But I'm having a bluetooth issue now. As I stated in one of my previous post, I flashed the" unknown sources" zip and the 2.1 design reverted back to 1.5 with setting in play. But now when I go to bluetooth settings it always forcloses. Why is that?
    Try clearing the Dalvik cache.

i tried. no success

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Could you post a link to which package you installed to get around the installation restrictions?

Well im running stock 2.1 rooted. I flashed the nonmarkethax.zip which belongs to j-rodd and is available on media fire.I"ve even tried a full wipe and still no success. I even tried to reflash the 2.1 upgrade with no success. Im thinking about modifying the zip wit the stock files and flashing it. Any possibilities that it kan work or another method that might.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links