More Backflip ?s

This is a discussion on More Backflip ?s within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; That nonmarkethax.zip no longer works. Theres a big thread over at M3 all about it with instructions on what files you need to replace/modify. People ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: More Backflip ?s

That nonmarkethax.zip no longer works. Theres a big thread over at M3 all about it with instructions on what files you need to replace/modify.

People should do more research before randomly flashing their phones with older versions of hacks..

YEA!!! People should do more research, but u mind posting a link to this updated zip? Thx. But I ended up downloading the stock 2.1 and using root explorer to copy/replace to files that I flashed and it worked. It has been a frustrating day but im back in action.I really don't mind not having the ability to dl non market apps cause I think I got all I need unless its something(s) I don't know about. But as mentioned before I wanted to try flash for 2.1, which I read in a article today works with minor bugs. I might be wrong.

The file you flashed was created for Backflip's still running Android 1.5 which is why you are now having issues. You will need to undo what you did (you did create a backup first, right?). I don't believe I've seen a simple update.zip you can install to do this, but there are steps on how to enable non-market apps on the official Moto Android 2.1 release. You can take a look at ModMyMobile Forums - View Single Post - [MOD] Install non-market apps to do this.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Ahh beat me to it!! They moved the thread so I just had to go dig through my own posts to find where it went to hehehe..
    And nope there's no update.zip for it yet gotta do some manual labor this time..

Thx for the responses and yes I've been doin sum manual labor. Which brings. Me to my next ? I took the youtube app out of one of j-roddd ROM and works for a period of time. And I don't know if the HQ setting is linked but it seems to foreclose after the HQ is set. Any reasons why?

How did you install the app?
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

I have the rom inside the download folder on my sdcard. Using root explorer I explored the system folder and further into apps. Extracted deleted the stock 2.1 youtube and moved j-rodds. It seems it is directly linked to the HQ.

Is there any stock files or apps connected to wifi because mine doesn't seem to work. Im hoping its not nothing I did though I have done a lot to my Backflip as far as modding. In settings it says unable to start but at the same time I can use barnacle if I don't try to activate the broken wifi first.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links