Help! My Backflip won't send text messages!

This is a discussion on Help! My Backflip won't send text messages! within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I can receive messages, but I can't send them. It started yesterday after I tried to send a relatively long message. I tried several times ...

Thread: Help! My Backflip won't send text messages!

Help! My Backflip won't send text messages!

I can receive messages, but I can't send them. It started yesterday after I tried to send a relatively long message. I tried several times to send it, but it would just come back with a red "x" on the message. I tried turning it off and turning it on, turning it off, taking the battery out and then turning it back on again. For awhile I was able to send messages, but then it just stopped all over again. Before this started, for the past week or so, when I would try to send a message it would give me a message telling me that I had to have a message recipient, when I did have a recipient.

I don't know what else to do? I've searched the "help" feature on the phone, "troubleshooting" etc. Anybody? :mad:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Check you're signal strength. Were you in a car while trying to do this? And do you think you went passed your text limit?
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

I have the exact problem. I got this phone probably in the middle of july. & this week it started. I have perfect signal I get 3G everywhere i live. Its not the signal at all. I restart my phone & sometimes that help. & sometimes if i forward the message it'll go through. Its really gettin rather annoying because its more frequent than ever.

check your batter saver settings, as in the data timeout. that would stop me from getting texts even if i sent replys. if that isnt it, then check any apps. when i had automatic task killer on my phone would say it sent texts, and then i wouldnt get texts, id restart my phone and then it would resend texts and stuff

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links