Backflip "Deathgrip"?

This is a discussion on Backflip "Deathgrip"? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I was just messing around with my Backflip, seeing if I could find any "deathgrips." The only grip I got to work was thumb on ...

Thread: Backflip "Deathgrip"?

Backflip "Deathgrip"?

I was just messing around with my Backflip, seeing if I could find any "deathgrips." The only grip I got to work was thumb on the bottom of the phone (right half, below "back" button) and forefinger on the top (right half, near headphone port).

It consistently (see: always) took my 4 bar 3G connection to 2, although it took 5-7 seconds to lose the first bar and 10-15 more for the second. It also took about the same amount of time to regain those.

I was stationary the whole time, so I'm sure it's the grip, but I don't know why anyone would ever hold the phone that way, and I didn't completely lose the signal.

Sorry if I worried anyone, it's just a slow day on the job, and I found it interesting. :D Maybe someone can find a better one.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i couldnt even get that one to work but att kicks ass around here i always have 5 bars even if im not holding it right

I tried it again while in the Status screen, and it was dipping from -91 dBm to -107 dBm. I'm not sure how significant that is, but it took me down 2 bars.

Also, 11 asu to 3 asu, whatever that means.

Good thing I don't hold it like that.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

You would have to hold your phone in a very awkward and uncomfortable manner to get this deathgrip. While AT&T, you just have to hold your phone like a left handed user.

You mean with the iPhone 4?

Yeah you're right.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links