Backflip?

This is a discussion on Backflip? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I see that slowly but surely bacflip is fading away. Noboby even talks about the upgrade or how good this phone was because of new ...

Thread: Backflip?

Backflip?

I see that slowly but surely bacflip is fading away. Noboby even talks about the upgrade or how good this phone was because of new and more powerfull phones are already out there. I feel my phone is already out dated even though I own it less than 6 months. Is anyone else feels the same? And what about 2.1 upgrade are we ever going to get it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm content with my Backflip. I mean, I wouldn't mind having a more powerful phone, but it gets the job done. I'm still hoping for the 2.1 upgrade. Until I hear something from Motorola stating otherwise, still hoping it come as scheduled during Q3.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

With Android phones, no matter what phone you get, it will be outdated within 6 months. That's just how it is.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links