Screen Scratches Recommendations

This is a discussion on Screen Scratches Recommendations within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Hi, I've had the Motorola Backflip for a little over four months now and have been growing increasingly positive towards it. This is the first ...

Thread: Screen Scratches Recommendations

Screen Scratches Recommendations

Hi,

I've had the Motorola Backflip for a little over four months now and have been growing increasingly positive towards it. This is the first phone I've owned with a touch screen and without a flip that actually protects the screen. When I got the phone I bought the available protection screen but within a week had two break on me (and not from dropping, just from being 'there') so, being a decently careful guy, decided to go without the screen.

I've dropped it a few times on streets while getting out of my car, it seems to have a tendency to slip out of the pockets of my shorts. On the fifth drop (today) the phone finally got a few scratches in the screen (and only because it landed under my foot). The scratches don't seem too deep but it's disheartening to see a screen finally scratch when I was beginning to think it was indestructable. Now I'm curious if anyone knows any good gels or other suggestions to put on the screen to keep the scratches contained or even fill them in so it continues to look as sleek as possible and so the scratches don't spread (if that's even an issue). I'm going to put the screen cover back on when I get home although I think it's a poor product but any suggestions for filler gels or anything else?

Thanks in advance.

- Dan

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You might just try putting a screen protector on it. I think this may reduce the visibility of the scratches, but others may have a better suggestion.

If these are just surface scratches, I don't think it is possible for them to spread, the glass would have to actually be cracked all the way through for that to happen.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links