Backflip official upgrade to 2.1 being tested

This is a discussion on Backflip official upgrade to 2.1 being tested within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Originally Posted by Jellono On the 13 release they opened a beta to the first 1000 people. That may happen again. There is a thread ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Backflip official upgrade to 2.1 being tested

Quote Originally Posted by Jellono View Post
    On the 13 release they opened a beta to the first 1000 people. That may happen again. There is a thread on the mororola forum that is locked, if you subscribe the admins said they would post there all updated information on the 2.1
    Update. I would have put a link but I am on my bf.... later

Dave
    I looked all over to see if I could find it for ya... but I didn't see any mention of the sort, so yes please. :D

Also, don't forget to sign up here, guys, so you know exactly when it comes out. Backflip: Get an email alert when AT&T upgrade 2.1 is released by Mark (Forums Manager)

This is definitely good news, but considering that the 2.1 upgrade for CLIQ is still in testing, I'd say we've got another couple months at the very least. Also, I am not expecting a beta like they did for the 13.35 update, even though I would love to get in on that.

what i was trying to get at is along zarathustra idea ther ^^^^

Hey guys, Don't believe everything you read. If you read carefully various tread in motorola owners site you will see to much contradictions. They suppose to begin test android 2.1 on Cliq the same day that the Q2 ends and they posted in the software upgrades page. If you check it now you will see "backflip - Upgrade to Android 2.1 planned for Q3" Today is almost a half of Q3 and they don't give anything to Cliq users, Any news or comments since the same day that Q2 ends.
    So, I hope the upgrade soon. But I don't believe "Mark" is testing 2.1 on backflip. No news, No comment, No Screenshot, No NOTHING.
    I hope I'm mistaken, but we only have some rumors and nothing physical to wish the upgrade soon.

Maybe. Mark has been pretty honest and straightforward in the past though. Who knows. I'll guess we'll see.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Quote Originally Posted by sirlinux View Post
    Hey guys, Don't believe everything you read.
    Not really Worked up about ... I will admit my Glass is almost always half full..

I myself Program (C++) firmware for handheld gps units and am really aware of the pitfalls of customer expectations. We tend to hold our cards really close to the chest till the day we release..

Dave.

I believe it. I don't think he would put it there just because. I do feel we're a long way off, but one person testing is a start.

Sent from my MB300 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sirlinux View Post
    Hey guys, Don't believe everything you read.
    Well the Moto guys for the most part have been very forward and honest with their info as far as they can be. You need to stop with all of your wild speculation that you dont have a clue about. You just claimed at Motorolas forums you were positive that once, oh wait I mean if we ever, get 2.1 AT&T is going to block everything like Google Maps Navigation and whatnot in the market.. Just sit back and be patient jeez. None of us know what is coming from the upgrade.

iTylerA - I highly doubt its just Mark thats testing it.. Mark just happens to be one of the mods on the forum so he gets to brag about it there.. No way they would roll that out to just one employee to test.. (Maybe thats how Microsoft tests new Windows releases haha)

Lmao Microsoft and testing in the same sentence.

I just feel if they ARE in testing phase, they should update the android update page.

Quote Originally Posted by iTylerA View Post
    Lmao Microsoft and testing in the same sentence.

I just feel if they ARE in testing phase, they should update the android update page.

Agreed. It's just too vague to only hear this from one admin on the forum. I'm sure it will be released soon... but it's just a bit odd that only one report of testing is actually being done. :/

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links