No caller IDs

This is a discussion on No caller IDs within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Hey, my previous thread was pretty fail.. Anyway, I'm new to Backflips, soo.. Whenever there's someone calling in, it always shows up with 'Unknown'. When ...

Thread: No caller IDs

No caller IDs

Hey, my previous thread was pretty fail.. Anyway, I'm new to Backflips, soo..

Whenever there's someone calling in, it always shows up with 'Unknown'. When I call out, there's no problem.

Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I believe it will only show the caller's information if you have that number in your contacts, in which case it will show whatever contact information you have associated with the number.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Yeah. I have the callers as contacts, saved on my phone. But still, every single call is unknown, whether it is registered or not.

That shouldn't be the case then. If you have the caller in your contacts with the phone number stored, then it should display that information.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

The problem is that it doesn't. Is there a setting somewhere that could make this happen?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links