I don't get it...

This is a discussion on I don't get it... within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; He is a she. On another note.... I'm not going to do all that rooting stuff. I don't know how, i don't have the time ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't get it...

He is a she. On another note.... I'm not going to do all that rooting stuff. I don't know how, i don't have the time & i don't really want to. I called AT&T yesterday and they transferred me to someone to help do some trouble shooting. The lady I spoke with was no help. She said there was nothing she could do but just send me a new phone. But, I def. don't want the backflip if they send me a new one. But that's all she could send. So.... pointless.

What functions are slow other than text messaging? Also, how many text messages do you have saved? Some people have reported sluggish behavior with a large number of text messages. If that is your case you could try to save them elsewhere (I believe there is an app to do so) and then clear out your text inbox to see if that helps things.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

I don't have many text messages in my phone. I always clear them out.

I'm kind of at a loss then. You could try doing a factory reset as mentioned before. Anything on your sd card will be safe, though you'll need to reinstall any apps you have downloaded or installed. They'll show up in the Market app the first time you launch it so that you can easily reinstall everything. Another option would be to use something like Appbrain to sync your installed apps and then use that to reinstall everything.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links