PLEASE HELP!!! Motorola Backflip problems?

This is a discussion on PLEASE HELP!!! Motorola Backflip problems? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I have the Motorola Backflip phone from AT&T and it was working fine until i took the battery out and tried to turn it back ...

Thread: PLEASE HELP!!! Motorola Backflip problems?

PLEASE HELP!!! Motorola Backflip problems?

I have the Motorola Backflip phone from AT&T and it was working fine until i took the battery out and tried to turn it back on. The screen lights up and it shows the Motorola "M" symbol and the "blur" symbol but it stays like that and it won't do anything else. I went to the AT&T store today and the stupid people claimed "they couldn't do anything" What is going on?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Why did you remove the battery and put it back in? Have you tried rooting or flashing the custom 2.1 ROM?
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

i had problems like that when i first got my backflip.... it ended up being a bad app that was doing it, i dont remember which one it was, but the only way i have found to get out of the m screen is to remove the battery, then put it back in and hold the camera button when you fire it back up, the phone will tell you to let go of the camera button and give you 2 options press the down volume button.... that will take you to a screen with a triangle with an exclamation point in it... wait a few seconds and touch the bottom right of the screen and it will bring you a hidden menu. in that menu select factory data reset and all should be good but you will have to reload your apps. write them all down and download them back one or 2 at a time and shut the phone down in between so you can figure out what app did it to the phone. thats how i got mine back to a working state. but now im rooted and nandroid backups are awesome no need to do all that anymore. hope this helps

^thats the only way I know of to fix it.

Also, is there a point in putting "PLEASE HELP!!!" in the thread title? It really doesnt get you help any faster, and a descriptive thread title is appreciated as well.
    Motus MB300(Backflip)_2.1 Preclair Beta1 by j_r0dd

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links