2.1 Upgrade

This is a discussion on 2.1 Upgrade within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Marvin and jmgib , I know you two are also busy at the moto forum but any ideas as to why the News Widgets are ...

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.1 Upgrade

Marvin and jmgib , I know you two are also busy at the moto forum but any ideas as to why the News Widgets are not updating?, will a fix be coming?, I have done the factory reset and yesterday morning I reinstalled all my News Widgets and they have not updated since.

Conor

It's a known issue

@bender1234

I have a ticket in for a couple people that mentioned the news widget. They're looking at the accounts to see if there are any parallels they can gather to rectify the issue.

Mark
    Support Forums Manager

Hey, could someone e-mail me the update file. I've been looking everywhere and couldn't find it. my email is flowsick180@yahoo.com thanks!
    [\Marvin the Martian/]:blur:

If I'm correct my ego can get turnt up a notch. I actually can't try this procedure due to my lack of a pc but here this the first link Motorola Backflip to Android 2.1 upgrade instructions, release notes | Android Central and the second, Blur.Version.3.0.1390.MB300.ATT.en.US.zip - Download from hotfile.com. if it works out plz let me know

Sorry for the double post but I couldn't wait any longer. Going off of the links I posted, I am now owner of a Motorola Backflip running 2.1. Best feedback I could ever get.

Quote Originally Posted by Con5150 View Post
    Marvin and jmgib , I know you two are also busy at the moto forum but any ideas as to why the News Widgets are not updating?, will a fix be coming?, I have done the factory reset and yesterday morning I reinstalled all my News Widgets and they have not updated since.

Conor
    The News widget not updating correctly appears to be a known issue. Some people say that it works until your internal memory drops below 50mb.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Quote Originally Posted by GReal501 View Post
    If I'm correct my ego can get turnt up a notch. I actually can't try this procedure due to my lack of a pc but here this the first link Motorola Backflip to Android 2.1 upgrade instructions, release notes | Android Central and the second, Blur.Version.3.0.1390.MB300.ATT.en.US.zip - Download from hotfile.com. if it works out plz let me know
    The official release is rumored to be out today or tomorrow. Why not just be patient and wait another day or so. And let's not be posting links here on this site. Motorola is actively monitoring any links or leaks to the "soak" release.

For those interested, here are the release notes for the upgrade. http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/...ease_Notes.pdf
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Again I do apologize for the double post and links, but there is no point in me waiting because I have 2.1 based off the links

Junior Member Fandroid_attdroids's Avatar
    Just posting to let everyone know the official release is available now from Motorola. I just updated, it took about 30 minutes total and went pretty smooth. Now I will spend the next couple hours checking stuff out and downloading all the apps I needed 2.1 for. Yay.

How can I restore my Backflip to 1.5 from j_r0dd's preclair? I've tried doing a hard reset/wipe, but when the phone boots up again, it still shows that my software version is j_r0dd's 2.1. I have RSD Lite. Can I do it with that? If so, what steps do I need to take?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links