these damned angry birds!!

This is a discussion on these damned angry birds!! within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; lol. seen it in the market today and remembered everyone talking about it, so i thought i'd download it. i'm literally getting like a frame ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: these damned angry birds!!

these damned angry birds!!

lol. seen it in the market today and remembered everyone talking about it, so i thought i'd download it.

i'm literally getting like a frame every 3-4 seconds, worse than a slide show.

is this game just not capable of playing on our phones? or do i have a local issue?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nope its just slow on the bflip for some reason. :s Not THAT slow on my mine, but slow enough. Try using a task killer to kill any non-essential apps you have running and see if performance isnt a little better. It will still lag but not as bad as you make it out to me.
    Motus MB300(Backflip)_2.1 Preclair Beta1 by j_r0dd

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    It's the Adreno 130 GPU. It can handle window transitions and things like that, but gaming was not really it's intention.

Quote Originally Posted by wdeydwondrer View Post
    lol. seen it in the market today and remembered everyone talking about it, so i thought i'd download it.

i'm literally getting like a frame every 3-4 seconds, worse than a slide show.

is this game just not capable of playing on our phones? or do i have a local issue?

Glad it wasn't just me then , I was wondering what all the fuss was , very , very slow in the BF and uninstalled now.

the game is still fairly decent to play despite the lag
    Want A Good Fight??
    [SIGPIC]http://i51.tinypic.com/dr334i.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/sketch2k278
    Like my GuileDroid? lol

I saw comments in the Market that the latest update has caused to game to get extremely slow so I havent given in and done it yet..
    Come to think of it I havent updated it for awhile now I think Im still a few versions behind, but mine plays just fine still..

i can't even pull the luancher thing back it's so slow. about 5 minutes just to get to that point

Oh wow I guess Im not updating then hah. Im still on 1.3.5 I think. Just been using my Titanium Backup to restore it everytime.
    If Ive been playing it for awhile (like 45 mins-hour) it will start to get really jerky and choppy when it goes to a new level.. Funny part is, it only stays choppy for the first bird I launch, and then for the rest of the level it goes like normal..
    I did notice it last night having trouble redrawing screens and it kept blanking out..

Nice title.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Seems to be the adds, it runs fine for me when they go away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links