no market

This is a discussion on no market within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; my backflip wont install new updates for apps i already have or download and install from market. i dont know what to do, any help?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no market

no market

my backflip wont install new updates for apps i already have or download and install from market. i dont know what to do, any help?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What happens when you are trying to install/update from the Market? Also, have you rooted your phone? If so, have you removed any of the stock apps?
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

it goes no farther than starting download. ive rooted it and removed the att bloatware.

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

When you were removing "ATT bloatware" did you remove the IM app? That is actually tied to the Google services and will break Gtalk which in turn will break the Market.

i removed google talk. and im i think. oops. no way to fix? ill try the other way first but uh.....ehhh.....that kinda sux i guess

Did you do a backup before you removed them? If so, just restore the backup. If not, you'll need a copy of the apps to put back onto your phone. A factory reset won't fix this I don't believe, since you remove system apps. You would need to use RSDlite to flash the stock image back to the phone.

is there any way you could walk me through all of that?

DRAT. now ive factory resetted and it didnt help so now i have none of my apps, but im still rooted, and still dont have market access. PLEASE, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have a problem guys. I recently purchased a 16 Samsung MicroSD card. I am rooted with z4root and am using clockworck mod with ROM MANAGER. After I copied and pasted everything from my old 2gb memory card to my new 16gb all of my apps from my 2gb were gone even including the market though i didnt even touch anything. Could someone please help me to find a solution to this problem.

Also, I am using J_r0dd's Preclair v1.0.2
    [\Marvin the Martian/]:blur:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links