What Phone Are You Switching To?

This is a discussion on What Phone Are You Switching To? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Alright, we all know this phone is terrible. What are you guys gonna switch to, or are you sticking with this because you have no ...

Thread: What Phone Are You Switching To?

What Phone Are You Switching To?

Alright, we all know this phone is terrible.

What are you guys gonna switch to, or are you sticking with this because you have no other option?

If the new Samsung Galaxy S2 is released for AT&T, I'll probably get that.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

That's true, there always will be something better, but right now it seems that the Galaxy S2 will be the best bet for early 2011. We'll see when they show it of at WMC on the 13th.

I don't understand how people change phones so often. Don't you have to pay full price (i.e., several hundred dollars) every time? I would love to switch to the Atrix next month, but (like everyone who owns a Backflip) I'm less than a year into my contract, so I am not eligible for an upgrade.

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Yeah, if you're willing to shell out the money, it would be worth it.

My plan consists of our whole family and therefore we have 5 people on it. We went from T-Mobile onto AT&T. Two of us already had an iPhone, and kept it, and two others got $100 3GS, while I picked the Backflip(considering I already had a iPod Touch) and I didn't realize that it was bad. I never read any reviews or anything but I had heard about it and it looked cool(and at the time, not really any other good phone out there, but of course the Captivate comes out right after I pick the Backflip).

Anyways so since two of us kept the iPhone, we had two upgrades available, and we used one for an iPhone 4, and one should still be available. I'll be using that on my Samsung Galaxy S2.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links