my backflip overheats when its on!!

This is a discussion on my backflip overheats when its on!! within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I am trying to figure out if this is a battery problem or a phone problem -- Att is sending me a new battery, but ...

Thread: my backflip overheats when its on!!

Question my backflip overheats when its on!!

I am trying to figure out if this is a battery problem or a phone problem -- Att is sending me a new battery, but I am concerned it may be the phone.

When it is turned on (using or not using), it overheats in about 10 minutes. so hot it could burn me! the battery also drains within minutes of getting hot. my assumption was that it was a battery problem. I realized, however, the side that gets super hot is actually the side next to the battery.

Could a bad battery cause the circitry of the phone to overheat? or vice versa?

I'm worried it will burn through the new battery when it comes. has anyone else encountered this problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I haven't noticed this with either of the 2 Backflip phones I have used. What version of firmware are you using?
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links