network issue

This is a discussion on network issue within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; i purchased an att unlocked backflip via ebay. but in my country, i am not having any network coverage. I am getting network for about ...

Thread: network issue

network issue

i purchased an att unlocked backflip via ebay. but in my country, i am not having any network coverage. I am getting network for about 20-30 secs in a hour.

is this because of the radio or some hardware problem ? can i flash the italian radio ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    It could be a network issue... do you know what bands your carrier uses? For example, AT&T US uses 850MHz/1900MHz for GSM and 850MHz/1900MHz for HSPA.

Flashing radios is something maybe jmjib could help with... I'm not sure if it's as tricky on the Backflip as it used to be...

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

no, dont know that.
    but no matter what band my carrier uses, still it should work, cuz backflip is a quad-band cell.
    And dont think its a network issue, cuz i have tried many operators. Yet same result.

just hope the seller agrees for a refund.
    the att backflip is of no use to me in my country.

Once it has arrived to your house, you need to install it. Go to this guide, scroll down to "How to install a wired internal network adapter" and follow the instructions:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links