Motorola Backflip Broken in Half...Literally

This is a discussion on Motorola Backflip Broken in Half...Literally within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; So I went on vacation to Florida over the weekend and I had my backflip in my pocket on the plane. It was good as ...

Thread: Motorola Backflip Broken in Half...Literally

Motorola Backflip Broken in Half...Literally

So I went on vacation to Florida over the weekend and I had my backflip in my pocket on the plane. It was good as new when I first turned it off and put it in my pocket. When I took it out I noticed that a piece of plastic next to the hinge came loose which allowed the two pieces of the phone come apart (the wires keep it from coming completely apart). AT&T says they can't do anything about because they think it's my fault so I'm stuck with half of a backflip :/ Any suggestions of what to do?Name:  Picture0006.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  35.4 KB

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

you can try independent phone repairers. Maybe youll find someone willing to give it a try. Did the wires tear or just disconnect?

The wires are still intact but if I hold the phone in the certain way the front part of the phone will slide of the socket and dangle above the ground. I might just use my sister's upgrade to get a Captivate or Atrix. I tried super glue on it but it only held for a day and a half.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links