Charger

This is a discussion on Charger within the Motorola Bravo forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I'm considering this charger for my Bravo. Does anyone have experience with this or "similar"? I want to make sure I get a charger that ...

Thread: Charger

Charger

I'm considering this charger for my Bravo. Does anyone have experience with this or "similar"? I want to make sure I get a charger that meets the specs of the phone and won't damage it.

Amazon.com: Motorola Bravo Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger for Motorola Bravo: Cell Phones & Accessories

Thanks,

Tim

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think you're much better off just getting a handful of USB Micro B cables, and USB adapters for AC and car connections. The USB adapters are all built to move the same voltage (hence UNIVERSAL Serial Bus), and you can get them for next to nothing and just leave them where you use them the most. Couple that with a handful of USB Micro B cables at around $1 each (I found a 5-pack for $6.50 including shipping), and you can have one connected to your PC, one in your kitchen, bedroom, next to the Lazy-Boy, the car, and one at work.

Here's an example of the car adapter:
    Amazon.com: GTMax Black USB Mini Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter for Sprint HTC Evo 4G: Cell Phones & Accessories

And here's the exact wall adapter I have. I bought 4 of these and have them all over my house, allowing me and my wife both to charge in all those places.
    Amazon.com: Fosmon 2 Port USB Home Travel Charger Wall Power Adapter for T-Mobile HTC myTouch 4G, Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

As far as the cables, just search Amazon for 'Micro USB cables.' Anything that comes up with a 'B' connector will work. It doesn't matter if it says it's for Blackberry, Moto, or anything else, they all do the same thing.

Good Luck!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links