Ice Cream Sandwich (Good or Bad?)

This is a discussion on Ice Cream Sandwich (Good or Bad?) within the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; For those that have updated to ICS already, how do you like it so far? How do you feel it compares to GB? (DR0ID RAZ® ...

Thread: Ice Cream Sandwich (Good or Bad?)

Ice Cream Sandwich (Good or Bad?)

For those that have updated to ICS already, how do you like it so far? How do you feel it compares to GB?

(DR0ID RAZ® M@XX)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

So far on my Galaxy S2, I dislike it a lot. The touch screen seems to be sluggish at all times, and various problems have popped up. My carrier is T-Mobile. One of the problems has been with the Music Player that comes with it. Before the ICS update, I had no problems with it and it worked just fine. It was the best music player I could find, since it came with the option to add additional ways to sort my music. Most importantly, one of those ways is by folder, which is how I always have my music sorted in. After the update, the settings reverted back to default, so I went into it and tried to open the "Music menu" part of it. The player then freezes and crashes. I have yet to see an update for this bug, and am disappointed by this update so far.

I have the Vibrant on T-Mobile network running ICS on it. My phone is rooted so experience is different. I feel ICS in certain aspects is a joke compared to Gingerbread. It looks like a cheap knockoff of Cyanogen mod. However the layout and functionality is nice.

Sorry to hear about your ICS troubles! Unfortunately the latest update really messed a lot of people's GS2s. Nothing but problems being reported over on the galaxy forum. Seems they released this update before thoroughly testing it. That's one if the reasons I never flashed an ICS Rom on my Fascinate.....to many issues. However, now that I have it stock on my new GS3 I love it! Very smooth, lots of awesome new features, and super fast! The only thing I miss, is the music player controls are now missing on the lockscreen. I know a lot of people are trying to return to GB since it currently runs so much better on the GS2.
    Goods luck guys!

tap'n

Will Samsung do anything about this since so many issues have risen due to their errors?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android.net

I actually had to google what changes changes i was supposed to be seeing. After the update all i have had is problems, i feel like I'm one freeze away from a crash.I'm pissed.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android.net

I am running the ICS .215 leak and it seems to fix a lot of the issues that my Maxx had when I updated to ICS .211 via OTA. I would recommend checking into it.

(Droid Razr Maxx <<ICS .215>>)

Me personally I like I c s better than gingerbread except for that I c s eats the heck out of the battery life other than that I guess I can deal with it because it runs a lot smoother than gingerbread on the droid razor maxx

sent by Catfish using Droid Razr Maxx

ICS is good..but not reliable..I heard Jelly Bean is the most reliable Mobile OS ..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links