Best ROMs for Droid X - blurless

This is a discussion on Best ROMs for Droid X - blurless within the Motorola Droid X forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Originally Posted by OnMy2ndGP I can't get a screen shot but to me it looks like the M logo is just a tad bit ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best ROMs for Droid X - blurless

El Paso, TX
    59 times
    Quote Originally Posted by OnMy2ndGP View Post
    I can't get a screen shot but to me it looks like the M logo is just a tad bit its too far to the left (I'm talking spitting hairs here but.....).

Anyone else try this file to restore the M logo?
    Ive used this zip for liberty a few times to make sure it worked and I never noticed it being off. Then again its a boot screen that takes 5 seconds to pass

Yep, here's the resurection....LOL!

I had a few other people look at it and they all agreed that it looked a littler off-center. Well, I ended up reloading Liberty and went into the Liberty toolbox (i think that's the name) and set the boot logo to the stock M. Then I flashed back to rubiX and all was truly well. The OEM stock M has a slight grayish tint to it on the bottom right corner of it.

Just thought I'd share my experience in case someone else has an issue. I've already had to send one DX back under warranty so I just want to make sure that no one is hit with a $500 surprise later on.

The quickest way to get the moto boot logo back is to use an app called Boot logo changer. When I switched to Rubix I had that problem. I used Liberty 1.5 yesterday and actually liked it a lot. I switched to Rubix 2.0.1 late last night to see how it reacted. I see a lot of people saying that Rubix is so smooth compared to Liberty. I think Liberty is actually smoother, at least on my DX. I am curious about battery life. I am itching to switch back to Liberty, but how is the battery life in comparison to Rubix. I am seeing on other forums that Rubix has the best battery life.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links